Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anxiety

I have social anxiety, which is common. I get extremely nervous and stressed in certain social situations and my body reacts in a strange way. But, whatever, that's cool.
What I have come to notice is I get distressed when I see something visually unappealing, I don't know if this is normal but I've never heard of a term to classify it yet. I was sitting at my desk, filling in time at work, doodling some geometric style drawing, shading in the squares, etc etc. Then I made a boo boo with the drawing, it came out wrong and a headache started to form as I was trying to fix it. I couldn't stand to see this drawing, its inconsistency made me feel physically sick. Hang on, isn't this like OCD? Probably, but headaches? Is that normal? Or is that too much coffee in my system? Enough with the rhetorical questions? Yes.
Don't you ever look at somebodies ugly shoes and just want to make them take them off and throw them into a burning pit? I remember multiple different times when I'd just stare at somebody's ugly shoes (it often seems to be shoes in particular) and wonder, why? Why did you pick those? What could you possibly see in that? Its a travesty! I find bad shoes more offending than a t-shirt with a semi sexist slogan, ("Lets toss a coin, I win both ways cos I'll either get head or tail") .
I have a headache now, maybe its the ugly formatting of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment